Here's a little rundown of what's in store for this weekend:
- Our friends Tony and Bettye will be in town. They were like an extra set of parents for both Sherry and I when we were in college. We're really looking forward to spending some time with them.
- Family Fest is tomorrow! If you're going, be sure and check out some of the guys from our band who will be playing around 10:30.
- There's some El Mariachi in my future planned for Saturday night. I will risk catching the swine flu and eat there anyway.
- We'll be talking Sunday morning about "Going Public". Read Matthew 5:14-16 before you come.
- I want to take Emily to see the new Wolverine movie, but unless we go sometime Sunday night it won't happen this weekend. We'll have to see how things pan out.
- Maybe I can fit a nap in the weekend somewhere, but the chances aren't looking good.
- Spring is here! I'm loving the warm weather, and now that the pollen is calming down being outside is wonderful.
Hope you have a great weekend. See you on Sunday!