Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Donny update - Wednesday

The test Donny had this morning revealed that he has a small defect in his heart that has been there since birth. This is probably what caused his problem on Monday. The good news is that it is not uncommon, and it can be corrected. The procedure would not be open heart surgery, and it is something that people normally have done as an outpatient procedure. When I left the hospital, Donny and Shelley were waiting for the doctors to make their recommendations. This is good news. Keep praying!

P.S. - Evidently the spell check on blogspot isn't working, so please ignore any misspellings. If they don't get this fixed I'll have to move this blog to a different provider.

1 comment:

The Brighter Side of Things said...

This situation with Donny is another example of how God has things under control.

BTW, I write my posts in Word and copy them to my blog.