Monday, November 3, 2008

Everybody sing-along

Yesterday was a great Sunday morning of worship! It was awesome to see the front of the auditorium filled with parents and kids on their knees praying together. The rest of this message series on parenting will be very practical. We always want you to invite your friends to Freedom, but this month will be an especially good time to do so.

I don't know about you, but I've got presidential election fatigue. I don't think I've ever been more ready for an election to be finished. The negativity has just gotten to me I guess. I thought it would be fun for all of us to be reminded how this great country of ours got started. Check out this video on Youtube.

If you watched cartoons in the 70's you should know all the words. Keep them in mind as you vote tomorrow!

2 comments:

Chip Reeves said...

Where were our current senators and representatives when we were glued to our TV sets actually learning about the Constitution? Do they know how a bill becomes a law? Are they aware that "and, but, and or; they'll get you pretty far"? Do they know if you sing that right it rhymes?

Anonymous said...

We have the School House Rock
DVD and my kids love it.