Thursday, November 6, 2008

Vacation


We're off to see Mickey Mouse and all his friends in the morning! We're looking forward to catching up with some old friends while we are there as well.

Donny will be continuing the message series on parenting this week with a powerful message about discipline. Be sure you bring a friend to worship with you.

Don't expect any blogs next week, I am leaving the computer in the office. I believe a week away from blogs, facebook, and e-mail will do me a lot of good. I'm having a hard time concentrating today, because I' already thinking of all the fun we'll have next week! I'll fill you in on all of it when I get back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can someone that lives out of state get copies of the parenting series that you are covering currently? Thank you!