Friday, September 19, 2008

Sunday scripture and podcast update

Today has been interesting so far, I ended up having to spend more money on a car repair than I expected. A little more than twice as much as I expected in fact. It's as if God wants to see if I really believe what I taught about this past Sunday. You remember, how our trust should be in Him and not in our money. I have been reminded of that this morning.

Here's the good news: Thanks to Blake the message from the first Sunday of September is now on itunes! Here's the catch: If you go on itunes and search for Freedom Fellowship you won't find it. The folks at itunes are telling Blake it will take a couple of days yet. I'll keep you updated on the progress. Once we get things going we hope to have the previous Sunday's message available to download by Thursday of each week.

This Sunday we will be talking about the second tool we need to do the job God has given our church. Before you come read 2 Samuel 23:8-22 and try to guess what the tool is.

One of the things I want you to do week in an week out is invite your friends to come worship with you at Freedom. I especially want you to do that during the month of October. During that month we will be focusing on the true identity of Jesus. If you know someone who needs to have a better understanding of who God is, begin now inviting them to Freedom for October.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it is the same podcast, you will find it under Multimedia -> Audio on the web-site.

-- Jim

Anonymous said...

The iTunes podcast is working now ...

-- Jim