Friday, July 13, 2007

World Series of Pop Culture

Last night Sherry and I had fun watching the World Series of Pop Culture on VH-1. If you haven't seen it you ought to check it out. There are teams of three people who compete against each other to win $250,000. It's amazing that you can win that type of money by knowing facts about Alec Baldwin movies. (That was one of the topics last night)
Every time I watch it I think about Dave and Chip that I went to college with, and I'll say to Sherry, "I bet me and Dave and Chip could win that thing." So keep your eyes open, maybe you'll see me on TV soon trying to remember who played Freddie "Boom Boom" Washington on "Welcome Back Kotter".
I'm looking forward to seeing lots of you on Sunday!

4 comments:

heatherclardy said...

Hey Cliff. This is Heather Van Dyke (as you know me.) Dad told me you had one of these, so I thought that I would check it out. I also have a blog. The address is chrisandheatherclardy.blogspot.com
Hopefully we can keep up with each other through this now. Please tell Sherry hi for me. I love you guys. You are still the most awesome "used to be" youth minister in the world!

Cliff Marshall said...

Heather,
It's great to hear from you! I checked out your blog, your girl is adorable. I will continue to check-in and watch her grow.

Chip Reeves said...

I will go with you to the WSOPC, but I must warn you that last night I struggled a little playing along with "The Singing Bee".

Cliff Marshall said...

I'll try to handle the music questions if you and Dave cover everything else.