Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Quick hits before I get knocked off-line

The ol' computer is doing some strange stuff today (could be due to the unexplained power outage we just experienced) so this will be a brief update.

- I've received lots of positive feedback about giving away all of our offerings on June 29th. If you missed that announcement on Sunday, be sure and check in tomorrow. I'll write more about it then.

- I'm really ready to go to the beach with my girls next week. Sun, surf, and seafood!

- VBS is going to be great this year. I got to hang out with over 50 of our volunteers at a VBS planning meeting on Sunday afternoon. There was also some great BBQ from Bucky's there!

- Ben blew my mind on Saturday night! His band was amazing. I'll write more on this later in the week.

No comments: