Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Back On Track

Here's something pretty cool, I received an e-mail today from a friend who had a great experience with the same lady at Walgreen's I wrote about yesterday. That means she was working with all her heart during her whole shift! Speaking of working with all your heart, have any of you tried it this week at your jobs? I would love to hear the results if you have.

Well, I'm getting ready to leave the office and do something that I should do a lot more of, exercise. I don't know about you, but exercising regularly is a struggle. I know I need to do it, and there have been times in my life where I have done it consistently, but it seems that no matter how much I exercise it's too easy for me to quit. I'm attempting to get back on track this afternoon. Let's hope this time next week I will have exercised more than once.

No comments: