Thursday, October 11, 2007

Time to eat

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. We will be heading to Columbia in the morning for the South Carolina State Fair. It will be the first time we've been in the last couple of years, so my girls are looking forward to it. They're also looking forward to seeing their cousins.

I love the whole experience from the rides to the livestock to the games where they try to rip you off. All that stuff is fun, but nothing beats the food! I can feel my cholesterol rising now as I think about it. Some of my favorites are the Fisk fries (with lots of vinegar), the mini-doughnuts, and the deep fried mushrooms. I probably shouldn't eat any of that stuff, but I believe I'm going to have to have a little bit (or maybe a lot). I'll let you know how I bad feel after it's all over.

Donny and I spent most of today thinking through several areas that can be elevated to help us reach more un-churched folks. It was a very productive time, but my brain is fried! It doesn't take much for my brain to get in that condition. I think some time on the treadmill will be just the thing to get me back on track.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GIGO - Garbage In, Garbage Out

-TR