The weather today is unbelievable. I knew it was going to rain, but I had no idea we were in for this type of rain. This is rain of biblical proportions. In order to try and be positive I will not complain about the rain, temperature, or wind. There are many things you can't do on a day like today, but to remain upbeat I will list a few things you can only do on a day like today.
- Kayak down the side of Hwy. 290.
- Use the phrase "we sure need this rain" like you are a farmer.
- Find out how good of a job the crew did who put your roof on.
- Start collecting samples for that science experiment on acid rain you've been meaning to do.
- Discover whether or not your dog can swim.
- Catch a 2 lb. bream of your back deck.
- Dig a hole in the backyard to get that in-ground pool you've been dreaming about.
- Swim to the neighbor's house.