At our new Life Group this week we did some get to know you style questions. One that I enjoy asking people is, "If you could have dinner with anyone in the world who would it be?" The only limits are: the individual has to still be alive, and it has to be someone you don't already know. I can think of lots of people I would love to sit down with over a juicy steak and learn from. Here's a list of a few of them:
- Bruce Springsteen: my favorite musician, writer of the greatest rock song ever, Born to Run
- Andy Stanley: The list of things I would ask would take way longer than one meal
- Tiger Woods: How does he stay so disciplined and committed to excellence?
- Bill Cosby: I would just sit back and laugh at his stories
- Johnny Depp: I have nothing to talk to him about, but maybe over dinner some of his coolness would rub off on me.
- Oprah: Again, nothing to say to her, just hoping she would make a large financial contribution to Freedom, or to the Marshall Fund (my checking account)
Who's on your list? I'd love to read it. Just leave a comment.