Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What's that you're wearing?

Michael Hyatt is the CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishers and a very influential Christian businessman. I follow him on Twitter, and unlike me he writes something on his blog almost daily. His content is always very good, and today he wrote something I thought all of you should read. For those of you who don't normally click on the lincs I include here, be sure you check this one out. It will be worth your time. The subject matter is something I feel very strongly about. For years as a youth minister I would talk with teenage girls about this subject, and as a Father of two daughters it hits very close to home. By the way, I think the four rules he lists are good for grown women as well as teenage girls.

Read it here.

I'd love to hear you thoughts. Just leave a comment.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Cliff, thanks so much for sharing that! I talk to my girls (especially Olivia) all the time about modesty. We had a very serious conversation after the Miley Cyrus concert!!! OH MY!! Anyway, those are great guidelines and I will use them!
Love you....and all your girls!!
KK