It's been awhile since I wrote a post of random thoughts. I'm sure you have felt there was something significant missing from your life because of this. Here are some important thoughts along with some not-so-important ones.
- I'm asking God for big things to happen at Freedom on Easter. Whether you realize it or not, Easter is only three weeks away. Join me in asking God to make this Easter the most significant Sunday in the history of Freedom. Go ahead and begin inviting your friends who don't know Jesus to join you that Sunday.
- I'm looking forward to this weekend's time change. I always love the "spring forward" time change because it means we are closer to warm weather. I also love the fact that there will be more daylight after work everyday.
- I came up with what I think is a great name for a store that sells hot tea: Teayouwanna. If I could find the right investor, and if I knew anything about tea, I believe that name could become as common as Starbucks.
- I've been reading straight through the bible this year, and I've been in Psalms for a couple of weeks. Here are some Psalms that have really spoken to me this week: 84, 91, 101, 103.
- I'm looking forward to hearing Liz Wood play Saturday night at Cafe Mundo. Liz has made it to the semi-finals of the battle of the bands that Cafe Mundo is sponsoring. Liz plays guitar and sings in the Freedom band, and Saturday she will be playing all original songs. It starts at 7:00. I'd love to see you there.
- I saw a commercial for Iron Man 2 the other night. It looks awesome. Emily and I will most certainly check it out the weekend it opens.
See you Sunday!